Alchemy with Ambi
Custom site for renowned sound bath facilitator, intuitive coach and energy healer with a blog and podcast
- Unclear offers and messaging on the previous website
- Ambi’s brilliance was hidden by links to other resources
- No lead magnet
- Manual input of podcast show notes
- Translated her copy in a Google doc to a beautifully designed website
- Showcase clear Call-To-Actions
- Integrated her podcast to automatically add show notes from new episodes
- Set up a lead magnet sequence to nurture new leads
The CobbleStone Collective
Back-end Integrations and customized Woocommerce templates for Online Workshops for Educators and Students
- Plugins couldn’t push customized information to ActiveCampaign, leading to hours of manually updating spreadsheets.
- Large volume of customer service emails as the default text and templates didn’t make sense for their website
- Styling issues
- Wrote customized code to push additional information to ActiveCampaign after each workshop registration.
- Improved interface such as setting the default number of tickets to 1 and removing weekends from the event calendar
- Customized templates to display relevant information and clear copy for next steps
The Gram Jam
- The course modules was set up on pages, not in a course plugin as an MVP.
- The theme didn’t work with the Memberpress Courses add-on.
- Rebuilt existing pages on a new theme and made sure they look great on all devices
- Set up course content as a Memberpress course
A Local Business
*Details omitted as it’s about a hacked site
- Site content and search results had spam inserted by hackers
- Cleaned up hack content and closed hacker access
- Installed a security monitoring plugin that provides automatic backups
- Implemented security best practices for their site
- Monitored search results in Google Search Console to make sure search results are clean